Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hooked

Surprise, surprise. Little Miss Complainer is having a hissy fit. She needs to get over herself, goddammit. God damn you. I haven't had any dinner yet so all I want is a moment of peace and a bite of my huge cranberry nut muffin.

Why is he giving me the thumb? What the hell? Does he expect me to get up? Does he want me to skeedattle? I haven't had any dinner yet so all I want is a moment of peace and a bite of my huge cranberry nut muffin.

I just sat down after lugging these chairs and all this other shit half way around the lake way from the trunk of his car. She's having a tantrum. I don't care. I haven't had any dinner yet so all I want is a moment of my peace and a bite of my huge cranberry nut muffin.

The hook is in her finger? OK, so take it out. Why's he giving me the thumb? Does he want me to take her to the bathroom to clip the wire? I haven't had any dinner yet so all I want is a moment of peace and a bite of my huge cranberry nut muffin.

The emergency room? What the hell? Godammit. God damn you. I haven't had any dinner yet so all I want is a moment of peace and bite of my huge cranberry nut muffin.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mon, how can I follow you on blogspot? I love your blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a "follow this blog" option if you scroll all the way down. If not, then I don't know. For some reason blogspot is really hard for me to get the hang of, I get frustrated with it a lot.

    ReplyDelete