Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Forward Thinking

I'm getting up an hour early to to take a shower and put the clothes I washed earlier today into the dryer because tonight my dumb ass flat forgot.

I'd like to have soup for breakfast, even if it means I'll be dining alone again.I'll dress extra special to have breakfast with myself, but I will still wear comfortable shoes, of course.

I want to make it to the post office to get .98 cent stamps, because this week I'm in a daily postcard swap where I'm sending to Finland.

I'll read another five or six chapters of The Mermaid Chair and maybe make it to a budget movie.

I'll document my dreams.

I have a skirt project in mind.

I might attack my clusterfucked bookshelf.

Or put my clothes away.

I know I'm making progress but it feels like I'm standing still.

I miss my cat and my Garrett.

OK, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment